What are BIC Bites?
BIC Bites are a series of short papers on topics of interest to BIC members. They are written by industry experts and rigorously reviewed and checked by BIC Committee members and other BIC member volunteers.
It is BIC’s intention to build and continually develop a comprehensive library of BIC Bites on a wide variety of book industry supply chain topics.
14) Introduction to Thema (updated July 2023)
10) Introduction to ONIX (updated July 2023)
7) Introduction to EDItX Reporting Formats (updated July 2023)
6) Introduction to BIC Basic Metadata (updated July 2023)
4) Choosing Keywords for Discoverability (updated July 2023)
3) Book Industry Returns Initiative (reviewed 2022)
More BIC Bites will be produced in due course so watch this space.
If you have a topic that you would like to see a BIC Bite produced on, please get in touch: on 020 4551 1570 or contact us.
We hope you find this series of documents useful and informative.
BIC would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the writing, validating, and testing of these documents.