What is the Green BIC Brunch series?
The Green BIC Brunch sessions are a series of webinars specifically created to explore key areas of the book supply chain that can and do impact upon our planet’s environmental health. Each of our Green BIC Brunches will be dedicated to one key area of the supply chain, whilst the series as a whole is intended to join the book industry together in one place – exploring and inspiring change in response to environmental challenges.
All part of BIC’s Green promise.
Schedule of events
Check our events calendar for upcoming BIC Green Brunches.
Missed a Green BIC Brunch?
Links to recordings of past sessions can be found on our YouTube Channel in our Green BIC Brunch playlist.
Links to the slides from past sessions can be found below:
- June 2020 – Green Book Production: Materials Matter!
- August 2020 – Reducing Waste for a More Environmentally-Friendly Supply Chain
- October 2020 – The Environmental Impact of Distribution & Freight
- March 2021 – How Green is your Digital Content?
- February 2022 – Green Book Supply Chain 101
- January 2024 – Focus on Libraries
Suggestions for green topics you’d like us to cover
Finally, we’d like to invite you to tell us about any green book industry topics that you’d like us to consider in these events.